At a glance:
- Are you a creative visual content producer with a combination of strong video filming and graphic design skills?
- Can you commit to a role showcasing employee successes, leader messages and product training in video format?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) Retirement Option up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
- Advance internal sales communication efforts by developing, creating and editing video content.
- Complete post-production of sales communication videos by digitizing, editing and finishing videos and motion graphics.
- Ensure videos can be stored and distributed efficiently by compressing video footage, creating menu interfaces and paths and completing duplication and storage.
- Enhance Sales Communications team efforts by working within the team to identify video projects and develop content for use in communication vehicles, such as the weekly electronic newsletter, corporate intranet and other tools.
- Create a strong sense of story and style for projects using clear, exceptional editing and design techniques.
- Manage the video channel administration to ensure videos are stored properly and can be accessed easily.
- Improve the brand and strengthen the overall team communication experience using InDesign, Photoshop and
- Dreamweaver to develop visual content, including PDFs, reference sheets, internal documents and new hire and promotion announcements.
- Identify the most effective way to visually communicate information by planning, analyzing and creating visual solutions to internal communication challenges.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external teams to create a finished product within tight deadlines.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of video filming and editing experience in a professional environment
- Five or more years of experience managing video projects from beginning to end
- Five or more years proficiently using advanced video and graphic design software
- Comprehensive portfolio or links to video and graphic design project portfolio
- Track record of conceptualizing projects from beginning to end in a well-organized manner
- Conceptual and creative thinker who can execute ideas visually
- History of ensuring all creative work adheres to company standards and builds the brand
- Expert eye for detail and consistency while operating digital editing tools
- Experience delivering all video and audio elements to technical requirements with the ability to encode, compress and publish videos and manage uploads to video channels
- Advanced ability to move from rough cut to final cut while responding to requests for revisions
- Proficient with advanced video and graphic design software
- Effectively manage numerous projects and details, tight turnaround times, scheduling conflicts, revisions and technical challenges
- Self-motivated with the ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully with minimal supervision and adapt quickly in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization across various departments while staying composed and troubleshooting issues on the spot as needed
- Positive “can do” attitude and a passion for bringing visual messages and stories to team members
- Excited by the opportunity to take on challenging projects and find creative solutions
- Quick learner who can think on their feet and doesn’t get frustrated easily
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Proficient in one or more of the following applications: After Effects, Avid Media Composer, Apple Final Cut Pro, Photoshop,
- Motion, Illustrator and Compressor
- Extensive experience using a video camera, sound and lighting equipment
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry (preferred, but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in film production or a related field or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (required)